Managing Your Business
Do you struggle with where to start when it comes to your business accounting?
You tell yourself you are not good with numbers, yet, you really don’t believe that to be true?
If you were shown the A, B, C of where and how to start, you know you would be able to ‘handle’ the numbers?
If this sounds like you then you’ll love my one-day workshop on 7th September 2019.
How to ‘Manage Your Business’ and see it develop and grow through Profit. Including workbook.
What will you gain from attending?
At the end of the workshop you will have an accounting process tailored to your business needs that you can take away and implement immediately.
You will understand profit and why focusing on it is so important for the longevity and growth of your business.
You will no longer fear the numbers. You will look to the numbers to provide you with information for to help your decision-making process.
You will move your business up to the next level.
During the day you will learn:
- How to take that first step
- Detail of the records you need to keep
- What format they need to be in and why
- How to know if all your invoices have been paid
- How to know if all your expenses have been paid
- How much profit you have made
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE – BOOK HERE
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Business owner or entrepreneur doing their own tax return
- Thinking of starting a new business
- Have been in business for several years but don’t know where to start
- Want to understand the business side of the business
- Tired of not being in control of your business.
This workshop may not be for you if you are:
- Cannot put in the work
- Happy to hand over ‘the bag’ of receipts to your accountant
- Do not want to know how to work out your profit
Why work with me?
I believe that everyone in business can and should know their numbers. My mission is to make accounting easy, so everyone can do it for themselves. Even if you choose to employ an accountant you need to understand the basic’s, what to ask them and what they are telling you.
With 20+ years’ experience as a qualified Management Accountant (CIMA), my mission is to take the misery and mystery out of the numbers and by focusing on profit help you make your business a success.
I have worked with many entrepreneurs and creative small businesses and it comes down to your records and these 3 things.
Keeping Good Records – Knowing what information is important to record and why. Giving the right templates to make recording easy.
Understanding Your Records – once you are keeping the right records what do they mean to you and your business.
Reviewing Your Records – Once you can see what the records mean to your business you can then use them to forecast and plan. These are vital techniques you need to meet your goals.
Included in the price of the workshop:
Training before the workshop
- Pre-event Webinar ‘How to prepare for the workshop’
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions
- Copy of webinar to go over as you prepare
The day of the workshop
- Workbook including printed templates
- Downloadable Templates
- Teas Coffee breaks
- Seated Lunch
EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE – BOOK HERE